Introduction of WhiteCoupon
WhiteCoupon is classified as a nasty adware program which always targets many browsers such as IE, Chrome and Firebox. Commonly, this virus may hide in pornographic WebPages, junk e-mail attachments, fishy icons, free applications and so on. To avoid the virus, you should be careful when surfing the Internet.
Once WhiteCoupon adware gets into your system, it will start a lot of vicious activities. Normally, the browser virus can disable security web sites, and allow web hackers access to your private information. By change your web browser settings, WhiteCoupon can take control of your entire web browsers. Your search engine and default page will be replaced by some risky Web sites.
When you want to search something, you just get a lot of commercial ads that are not related to your search results. If you click the ads accidentally, you can get a lot of viruses like FindYourMaps, Arcade Candy, or Great Find. What is more, WhiteCoupon adware may spy on your online activities to gather credit card numbers, bank account information, passwords and much other sensitive information. To avoid more problems, you had better remove WhiteCoupon as soon as you can.Download Removal Toolto remove WhiteCoupon
1. Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
Though it ‘ s possible to remove WhiteCoupon in a manual way, it might further damage to your computer system if any slightest mistake is made during the deletion process, for this nasty virus can name their malicious files similar to critical system files. Therefore, if you don ‘ t have the technology to find all the malicious files, it ‘ s we recommend that you use this reliable Automatic Virus Removal Tool to help you resolve the problem.
Step 1: Remove the WhiteCoupon related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate WhiteCoupon application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection. Download Removal Toolto remove WhiteCoupon
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- WhiteCoupon; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall WhiteCoupon pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete WhiteCoupon pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
Download Removal Toolto remove WhiteCoupon
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate WhiteCoupon pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove WhiteCoupon pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: WhiteCoupon, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove WhiteCoupon