What is DNS Loader
DNS Loader is similar to DNS Unlocker, which can take over usersâ€™ browser and display commercial ads for money. In most cases, DNS Loader can get inside your system via freeware and shareware. When you are careless during the processes of installing those applications that are bundled with DNS Loader, you will let this unwanted program install at the same time. Once installed, DNS Loader is able to attack your browser and corrupt the browser settings in a bad way.
After a while, you will complain that there are various pop-up ads appearing on your browser, which are generated by DNS Loader. In fact, the ads are related to your recent search queries. So, you may be attracted by them and click on them without hesitation. However, the ads by DNS Loader are not guaranteed safe, which may contain malware or other unwanted programs. So, it is wise of you to stay away from DNS Loader ads. In addition to displaying various ads to you, DNS Loader also redirects your target websites. It means that you cannot experience any good browsing experience when you are surfing. For making the browser clean and speed up the Internet speed, you must remove DNS Loader promptly.Download Removal Toolto remove DNS Loader
DNS Loader virus is malicious and even dangerous:
1. DNS Loader virus penetrates into computers without awareness.
2. DNS Loader virus affects various browsers and changes browser settings without authorization.
3. DNS Loader virus adds its add-ons and extensions to browser so as to generate tons of ads.
4. Ads by DNS Loader redirects users to malicious websites which may distribute other viruses.
5. DNS Loader virus takes advantage of system vulnerability to spy on users and steal sensitive information.
1. Get Rid of DNS Loader Virus Automatically & Permanently (Recommended)
To manually remove this nasty DNS Loader virus, you have to search and delete all of its registry entries, .dll and .exe files from your hard disk. But it will be a tough task to accomplish if you do not have such experience and expertise. Not to mention you could delete wrong system files and permanently damage your system. Thus, it’s recommended that you use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to remove all viruses once and for all.
Step 1: Remove the DNS Loader related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate DNS Loader application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
Download Removal Toolto remove DNS Loader
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- DNS Loader; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall DNS Loader pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete DNS Loader pop-up ads from Internet ExplorerDownload Removal Toolto remove DNS Loader
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate DNS Loader pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove DNS Loader pop-up ads from Google ChromeDownload Removal Toolto remove DNS Loader
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: DNS Loader, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.