Information of My Coupons XP Virus
My Coupons XP is a malicious browser add-in or extension that can compromise browser like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, and many other popular browsers. This program always promises that it will offer similar deals, coupons, or certain discounts to help you save time and money during your online shopping. However, the truth is that My Coupons XP is an adware and potentially unwanted program that enters your computer through some illegal means.
After My Coupons XP is installed, it causes some problems. To begin with, either your home page or search engine will be changed to Search. mycouponsxp. com without your permission. Secondly, My Coupons XP will make your system speed slow. For the browser has to load some many deals and coupons by My Coupons XP, they will also run very slow. Therefore, you will realize that this annoying program really has the ability to piss you off.
At the same time, this malicious add-in can also redirect your search results, which may mislead you to some malicious sites. For this, your computer may suffer other malware including PopDeals and AdsAlert. Now, since you know the danger of My Coupons XP, you must remove it as soon as possible.
My Coupons XP Screenshot:
What injury My Coupons XP will result in the system:
1. My Coupons XP will make changes to DNS data and other system settings.
2. My Coupons XP will add a lot of unwanted ads to all your browsers.
3. My Coupons XP will automatically install additional software and add-ons to your PC.
4. My Coupons XP will redirect you to dubious websites that may contain viruses.
5. My Coupons XP will reduce system resources and make your PC run slowly.
1. Get Rid of My Coupons XP Adware Automatically & Permanently (Recommended)
If you do not have sufficient computer skills and time to delete this virus, please use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to remove the virus and fix the problem:
Step 1: Remove the My Coupons XP related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate My Coupons XP application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel. Download Removal Toolto remove My Coupons XP
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- My Coupons XP; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall My Coupons XP pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete My Coupons XP pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate My Coupons XP pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.Download Removal Toolto remove My Coupons XP
Remove My Coupons XP pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: My Coupons XP, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.