What is Arcade Candy
Arcade Candy is identified as an adware that can pop up tons of different advertisements on the compromised PC and redirects the user to arcadecandy. com or other dangerous sites again and again. Mostly, Arcade Candy purports to offer a variety of online games for users to play. It will always promise that the games it offers are very useful and great. However, on the contrary, it only sends you a lot of ads on each page you visit on the Internet.
If Arcade Candy is loaded onto your computer, it not only shows the myriad ads, but also keeps redirecting you to arcadecandy. com often. This Web site will be set as your home page, so your former home page will be gone forever. It is not hard to find out that all browsers will be affected by this adware. No matter you open any browser such as Google Chrome or Firefox, you always get redirected to arcadecandy. com and many Arcade Candy ads show up constantly to block your online activities.
The purpose of this adware is to promote certain commercial advertisements and increase the ranking of some specific pages so that it can collect revenue for its creators. Sooner or later, the browser will be slowed down because Arcade Candy will install other malicious plug-ins including Music Box Toolbar and GoGoGo Radio in the browser. Therefore, when you see Arcade Candy ads show up on your browser, please take action to remove Arcade Candy adware completely from your PC.
Screenshot of Arcade Candy:
Arcade Candy viruses are malicious and even dangerous:
1. Arcade Candy virus enters computers without awareness.
2. Arcade Candy virus affects different browsers and change browser settings without your permission.
3. Arcade Candy virus add its add-ons and extensions to the browser so as to generate tons of ads.
4. Ads by Arcade Candy redirecting users to malicious sites that can distribute other viruses.
5. Arcade Candy virus takes advantage of system vulnerabilities to spy on users and steal confidential information.
1. Get Rid of Arcade Candy Virus Automatically & Permanently (Recommended)
To manually remove this nasty Arcade Candy virus, you have to search and delete all of the registry entries,. DLL and. exe files from the hard disk. But it will be a difficult task to perform if you do not have such experience and knowledge. Not to mention you can delete wrong system files and permanently damage your system. Thus, it ‘ s we recommend that you use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to remove all viruses once and for all.
Step 1: Remove the Arcade Candy related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:Download Removal Toolto remove Arcade Candy
- To terminate Arcade Candy application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Arcade Candy; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
Download Removal Toolto remove Arcade Candy It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Arcade Candy pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Arcade Candy pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Arcade Candy pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.Download Removal Toolto remove Arcade Candy
Remove Arcade Candy pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Arcade Candy, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.