Information of EasyPhotoEdit Virus
EasyPhotoEdit is classified as an adware that you cannot ignore. Thatâ€™s because it is able to alter the browser settings on the target PC and cause the victims hijacking and even more other risky activities. Generally speaking, this adware can infect your PC via many different ways. But the most common ways are through spam attachment emails, suspicious websites, and bundled freeware download.
Once your PC is infected with EasyPhotoEdit, your default browser settings will be modified within a second. By then, your browser, such as Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, or IE will be full of all kinds of ads from EasyPhotoEdit frequently. And the homepage on the browser cannot escape from the suffering as well.
Furthermore, EasyPhotoEdit will add other toolbars or extensions to generate more other ads and induce you to click on the links that contain malicious codes. Besides, your machine will slow down because this virus will force you to download more unwanted programs onto your system to consume your system resources. Thus, EasyPhotoEdit is so hazardous that you are strongly recommended to get rid of it immediately.Download Removal Toolto remove EasyPhotoEdit
Screenshot of EasyPhotoEdit:
What harm EasyPhotoEdit will cause in the system:
1. EasyPhotoEdit will make modifications to DNS data and other system settings.
2. EasyPhotoEdit will add a great many of unwanted advertisements to all your browsers.
3. EasyPhotoEdit will automatically install additional programs and add-ons to your PC.
4. EasyPhotoEdit will redirect you to questionable sites that might contain viruses.
5. EasyPhotoEdit will reduce system resources and make your PC run slowly.
1. Get Rid of EasyPhotoEdit Adware Automatically & Permanently (Recommended)
If you donâ€™t have enough computer techniques and time to remove this virus, please use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to remove the virus and fix the problem:
Step 1: Remove the EasyPhotoEdit related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate EasyPhotoEdit application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
Download Removal Toolto remove EasyPhotoEdit
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- EasyPhotoEdit; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall EasyPhotoEdit pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete EasyPhotoEdit pop-up ads from Internet ExplorerDownload Removal Toolto remove EasyPhotoEdit
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate EasyPhotoEdit pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove EasyPhotoEdit pop-up ads from Google ChromeDownload Removal Toolto remove EasyPhotoEdit
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: EasyPhotoEdit, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.