Brief Introduction of CoolWords Virus
CoolWords is a pretty nasty adware, which can invade systems via spam attachment emails, vicious websites, share resources and so forth. Besides, CoolWords may distribute other dangerous infections if it is installed. From this, you must know that CoolWords is not an innocent program. Once CoolWords comes inside your computer, it immediately targets your web browser including Mozilla Firefox, IE, or Chrome without a second. After the browser is infected, the browser settings will be changed immediately.
Moreover, CoolWords will change the homepage and you wonâ€™t be able to turn it back to the former one. This is really troublesome. In addition, each time you go to search for some information, CoolWords will insert malicious links to the search results and display various ads from time to time. It means that your internet activities are heavily disturbed by this adware. In summary, CoolWords is an annoying PC threat that can cause troubles. If you leave it on the system for too long, it may induce other destructive infections like Hybrid Browser or Cant Miss Coupons to the system. Thus, it is important for you to get rid of CoolWords adware now.
Screenshot of CoolWords:
1.Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
CoolWords virus is very frustrating and difficult to deal with when it attacks your computer system and mess up your peaceful life. The best way to remove this virus as well as other hidden viruses for good is to do it automatically. In this way, you don’t need to know anything about how the computer works and the most important thing is that you don’t need to take the risk to delete system files and cause further damage to your system. It’s recommended that you use this multi-awarding Automatic Virus Removal Tool to completely remove all viruses.
Step 1: Remove the CoolWords related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate CoolWords application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection. Download Removal Toolto remove CoolWords
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- CoolWords; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall CoolWords pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete CoolWords pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
Download Removal Toolto remove CoolWords
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate CoolWords pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove CoolWords pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: CoolWords, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove CoolWords