Cannot remove Websearch.coolfindings.info virus from IE/Chrome/Firefox? Annoyed by being redirected to Websearch.coolfindings.info constantly? Here is the one-stop solution to get rid of Websearch.coolfindings.info virus & fix redirect.
The Information of Websearch.coolfindings.info
Websearch.coolfindings.info falls into the category of browser hijacker. What is browser hijacker? This kind of program can alter usersâ€™ browser homepage and search engine without any permission. This is the main feature of this nasty browser hijacker. Besides that, this hijacker can also carry out tons of unwanted activities to mess up usersâ€™ web browser even the whole system.
First of all, Websearch.coolfindings.info will change the homepage to Websearch.coolfindings.info immediately. It is impossible to reset the homepage back since this hijacker still controls your web browser. As you are often forced to visit Websearch.coolfindings.info while opening the browser, this virus can increase the web traffic to its domain and collect some traffic revenue. In order to gain more, Websearch.coolfindings.info will also display all kinds of pop-up ads, which may contain some malware such as IntSearch.info, Bilisearch.com. These ads also eat up the system resources. As a result, the system performance will be degraded greatly.
You should keep in mind that Websearch.coolfindings.info cannot provide you any useful information because this hijacker is created to collect revenue for cyber criminals. If you still keep it, it wonâ€™t just change your browser settings, but will also collect your personal information for other purposes. Itâ€™s time to get rid of this annoying page from your browser!
1.Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
If you do not have enough techniques and time to get rid of this nasty virus, please use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to save your computer and your trouble.
Step 1: Remove the Websearch.coolfindings.info related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Websearch.coolfindings.info application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection. Download Removal Toolto remove Websearch.coolfindings.info
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Websearch.coolfindings.info; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Websearch.coolfindings.info pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Websearch.coolfindings.info pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
Download Removal Toolto remove Websearch.coolfindings.info
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Websearch.coolfindings.info pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Websearch.coolfindings.info pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
Download Removal Toolto remove Websearch.coolfindings.info
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Websearch.coolfindings.info, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.