What is Sad Cloud
Sad Cloud is another suspect program that has been classified as an adware, which is used by cyber criminals to do malicious activities. After Sad Cloud is installed, this adware is added to your web browser as an extension and display pop-up ads, coupons, banners, and many in-text ads on the PC screen. And these ads are often marked as “Powered by Sad Cloud” or “Brought by Sad Cloud”.
Those ads by Sad Cloud would lead you to install other malicious programs or toolbars to your system. Some ads even redirect you to some dirty Web sites, which will allow you to get infected by more dangerous infections including Water Plant and AdChoices as a result. You may come across other common symptoms caused by Sad Cloud. For instance, you will see that your browser speed is slowed down; the home page is replaced by other Web sites.
By the way, you should know that Sad Cloud is an adware program, which can generate pay-per-click profits for its creators. So, in order to entice you to click it sponsored links or websites, Sad Cloud will keep annoying you with tons of ads and redirect you to some specific Web sites. All of all, you should take action to get rid of ads by Sad Cloud without hesitation because it can make other dangerous things on your system.Download Removal Toolto remove Sad Cloud
Sad Cloud Virus Screenshot:
Sad Cloud viruses are malicious and even dangerous:
1. Sad Cloud virus enters computers without awareness.
2. Sad Cloud virus affects different browsers and change browser settings without your permission.
3. Sad Cloud virus add its add-ons and extensions to the browser so as to generate tons of ads.
4. Ads by Sad Cloud redirecting users to malicious sites that can distribute other viruses.
5. Sad Cloud virus takes advantage of system vulnerabilities to spy on users and steal confidential information.
1. Get Rid of Sad Cloud Virus Automatically & Permanently (Recommended)
To manually remove this nasty Sad Cloud virus, you have to search and delete all of the registry entries,. DLL and. exe files from the hard disk. But it will be a difficult task to perform if you do not have such experience and knowledge. Not to mention you can delete wrong system files and permanently damage your system. Thus, it ‘ s we recommend that you use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to remove all viruses once and for all.
Step 1: Remove the Sad Cloud related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Sad Cloud application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel. Download Removal Toolto remove Sad Cloud
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Sad Cloud; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Sad Cloud pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Sad Cloud pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Sad Cloud pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.Download Removal Toolto remove Sad Cloud
Remove Sad Cloud pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Sad Cloud, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.