What is EZDownloader?
EZDownloader is a program that pretends to be able to handle downloads. It is automatically FLV to MPEG, convert AVI and MP3 files, and you can control all processes of the shock easily using the built-in buttons. Although this application is very useful, you have to be very careful because it is widely used on the Internet and can get a version that infects the main reason for this is because the EZDownloader is a program potentially unwanted. So you’re anxious, have this program, you will need to download from their official website ezdownloadpro.info. If you do not know how to have this program on your system, or downloaded from unreliable sources, it is recommended that remove it immediately.
Do you already know, such as EZDownloader work?
EZDownloader tend to be unfairly distributed many people downloaded its configuration and install it yourself without planning. This program looks very suspicious, because it tends to make people. For example, if a person ebookbrowsee.com or similar site and like downloading a completely different file visited, he or she can finish with this software because the download EZDownloader button is higher, i.e. is a great opportunity for users of a computer, click more big, especially if it is hard enough, the button determine that you will download the actual file. In addition, you should not lp.ezdownloadpro.info, as well as trust, although it is possible to determine the name of the program in the URL.Download Removal Toolto remove EZDownloader
I am sure that you have not visited these pages and EZDownloader has not been installed? Well, it may be true that came on your computer using the included download, select the ‘next’ button only when the reader without a declaration of political license service agreement and privacy. Research has shown that it could be EZDownloader together with the great saver, YoutubeAdBlocker, NewTab and search optimizer pro. You should never depend on previous programmes and always choose advanced configuration in the future. You can select the programs that you really need and uncheck those which are not relevant. It is recommended that you uninstall unknown programs from your system, because it can attract a lot of other threats.
EZDownloader to remove?
If you are not satisfied with the service provided by EZDownloader, you can remove, with manual removal instructions which we have shared with you. However, because installs other potentially unwanted programs in your computer, should also scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool. We recommend SpyHunter, because it will be not only eliminate all threats, but make sure that your computer, make sure that all the time.Download Removal Toolto remove EZDownloader
Open the start menu and select Control Panel.
Select software, add or remove and then click on the program.
Click delete to remove it completely.
7 and Windows Vista
Click on Start and then open control panel.
Select uninstall a program and with the right mouse button on the EZDownloader.
Click delete to remove it.
Open the menu in the Metro UI (press the Windows key to enter).
With the right mouse button at the bottom and then select all programs.
Locate the control panel and click theicon.
Click uninstall a program.
With the right mouse button in the unwanted program and select Uninstall.
If you’ve given it has run other programs as Optimierer Pro and support live on your computer, you must remove them even with the same instructions.
Step 1: Remove the EZDownloader related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate EZDownloader application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.Download Removal Toolto remove EZDownloader
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- EZDownloader; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall EZDownloader pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete EZDownloader pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate EZDownloader pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.Download Removal Toolto remove EZDownloader
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove EZDownloader pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: EZDownloader, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.