What is Mobogenie?
Mobogenie a program of Beijing Gamease was digital tech co. Ltd and that it helps you manage your phone and published a series of applications, including pictures, ringtones, wallpapers and logos for free. This program works with Windows OS and Android 2.2 or higher, which means that a wide range of people who use their computers or mobile phones. This program, many users, because you can transfer data from your PC to your phone or vice versa. This program although it is not a threat, so keep on your system, if you want. However, sometimes it is classified as a puppy for a number of reasons, which we will discuss in this article.
How does Mobogenie document?
Before all the main reasons Mobogenie is used sometimes as an unwanted program is the fact that many users claim that they downloaded, and no can figure how it got on their devices. It must be said that Mobogenie together with other programs, such as SecretSauce could be included. In addition, virus.com how2remove specialists have a search and tell me note that this software can often be bundled with several programs that can be downloaded from Softonic and cnet.com. As user of the Setup Wizard do not follow carefully, with a lot of additional software. To avoid the unknown in your system software, select custom install and enable only the components that are really necessary.Download Removal Toolto remove Mobogenie
Another reason for which Mobogenie sometimes classified as acceptance of potentially unwanted programs, tend to collect personally identifiable information and non-identifiable personally. Personally identifiable includes your name, address, telephone and email. This program may also collect information about the age, gender, preferences, interests, Favorites, purchase history and use of the history. In addition, collect technical information automatically on your computer, such as IP address, domain name, time of access and browser type. Collect this information, provide services you request, to provide information about products, services and special offers. All data collected is shared with third parties, select bulletins of news, announcements, or achieve different advertising.
Mobogenie to remove?
If you do not fit different applications, ringtones, wallpapers and easy management of your phone, you can remove Mobogenie with instructions on how to manually remove your system. Below we have gathered for you. You should also scan your computer with a reliable antimalware tool to see if there are any threats that exist in the system.
Open the Start menu and open control panel.
Select Add or remove programs.
Select the program and click ” delete “.
7 and Windows Vista
Go to the task bar and select the button ” Start “.
Move the Panel and select uninstall a program.
With the right mouse button on the program not desired .
Click the button to Remove .
Press the Windows key on the Metro UI to access the menu.
Move the slider at the bottom of the desktop.
Download Removal Toolto remove Mobogenie Press the Send button, select Search and type ‘control panel‘.
Select uninstall a program and with the right mouse button on the program.
Click the button to Remove .
To find out if your computer has some kind of threats are infected, scan your computer with a scanner reliable free anti-malware. SpyHunter Scanner can be purchased by clicking on the button below.
Step 1: Remove the Mobogenie related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Mobogenie application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Mobogenie; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free; Download Removal Toolto remove Mobogenie
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Mobogenie pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Mobogenie pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Mobogenie pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
Download Removal Toolto remove Mobogenie
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Mobogenie pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Mobogenie, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.