PUP.Optional.Duuqu Virus Information
PUP.Optional.Duuqu is a Trojan virus which has the ability to destroy the target computers and mess up the system files entirely. PUP.Optional.Duuqu can infect your computer when you use torrents or download some programs from unsafe resources or visit porn websites. If PUP.Optional.Duuqu enters your computer and spreads to every corner of the system, your system performance will become very poor. Then, you will experience many inconvenience during using your computer.
PUP.Optional.Duuqu not only corrupts the system files, but also deletes some system files or even changes the filesâ€™ name. As a result, when you try to open some programs or launch your system, you will get some errors. PUP.Optional.Duuqu also causes blue screen of death or black screen again and again. Due to this, you wonâ€™t be able to use your computer to work anymore. Besides, as a typical Trojan virus, PUP.Optional.Duuqu program also build a bridge to enable hackers to get inside your system to steal personal information. In other word, your important detailed information like banking account and passwords will be exposed to dangerous cyber criminals. Hence, you are highly recommended to remove PUP.Optional.Duuqu as soon as possible.
1.Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
If you do not have enough techniques and time to get rid of this nasty virus, please use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to save your computer and your trouble.
Step 1: Remove the PUP.Optional.Duuqu related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate PUP.Optional.Duuqu application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
Download Removal Toolto remove PUP.Optional.Duuqu
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- PUP.Optional.Duuqu; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall PUP.Optional.Duuqu pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete PUP.Optional.Duuqu pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
Download Removal Toolto remove PUP.Optional.Duuqu
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate PUP.Optional.Duuqu pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove PUP.Optional.Duuqu pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: PUP.Optional.Duuqu, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove PUP.Optional.Duuqu