What is Silon?
Silon, also known as W32.Silon, is extremely dangerous Trojan, committing financial fraud. Silon it was recognized in 2009 by Trust. We noted that the credentials of malware program detects and sends the information to your server, command and control. Done once the infection starts from the Internet Explorer browser sessions. Load is executed, if a website user access and sent to your user name and password, then it encrypts and remove servers.
Silon commit online fraud, how?
Silon is able to elude the reader of bank cards and other safety devices. If an account through a randomly generated code Silon is kept safe in the background until the user logs on, and then inject dynamic html in the log stream in order to deceive. If the criminals to obtain the necessary information, illegal transactions on your behalf. The user can not assume anything, until he or she determines the operations that were carried out.Download Removal Toolto remove Silon
What is the purpose of Silon?
The Trojans Silon analysis showed that the threat was directed against commitment to Web sites based in the United Kingdom, especially the banks. It is estimated that the threat of one in every 500 computers in the United Kingdom lived. The threat has been detected in the United States; The number of infected computers, however, is not as large as in the United Kingdom. The analysis showed the team that Trojan one in 20, 000 has been discovered in the United States.
Malware researchers are surprised of how well prepared the attacker. Knowledge about the operation of the Bank and controls what security can commit serious fraud online.
The sequel or Silon
A program established in 2012 specifically for banks more financial malware. Silon, the new threat can bypass virus detection. The analysis of new infection showed that you exhibited the typical behavior Silon threat. The new malware has been renamed Tillon, to show the relationship between the two threats. Like his predecessor same Tillon injected into a browser and take complete control over the movement of the browser to a Web server and vice versa. Trojan is also capable of specific parts to replace URL with your own text.
Prevent Silon and other malicious programs?
Silon and Tillon is not the only infection in nature. Many computer users have already affected by Zeus Trojan SpyEye, Shylock and other dangerous malware. Infections are often very complex and dangerous to have a computer using other computer threats. In order to avoid serious damage, we recommend to avoid reliable sites, including sites for adults, sites of exchange of files, etc.. A powerful spyware removal tools must also be available on the PC.
Step 1: Remove the Silon related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Silon application from the system, use the instructions which suit you: Download Removal Toolto remove Silon
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Silon; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
Download Removal Toolto remove Silon It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Silon pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Silon pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Silon pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.Download Removal Toolto remove Silon
Remove Silon pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Silon, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.