UmbreCrypt Virus Information
UmbreCrypt is a very tricky and risky ransomware whose purpose is to encrypt the files stored inside the infected system and require victims to pay a lot of money as its ransom for the sake of recovering their personal files. If your PC is infected by UmbreCrypt, you will be threatened by it as well. First of all, it will sneak into your system to modify your default system settings, so as to encrypt your files as quickly as it can.
Once your personal files are locked, it will pop up a notice, saying that you have done something illegal, so you must be punished. Then it will ask you to pay some money if you want to access to the locked files. UmbreCrypt often demands you to make the payment through pre-paid cash vouchers, Bitcoins or MoneyPak. In this case, you should never believe it and please do not waste a penny on it because it is only a trap, which is set by cyber criminals to scare you to hand over your money.
If trust it and pay the money, you will find that your files are still locked, which you cannot do anything with it. Besides, this virus may induce other outside infections to damage your system. Then your machine will be pushed into an abyss. In fact, there is no sensible way out of this situation other than uninstalling UmbreCrypt as soon as possible.
1.Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
If you do not have enough techniques and time to get rid of this nasty virus, please use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to save your computer and your trouble.
Step 1: Remove the UmbreCrypt related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate UmbreCrypt application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
Download Removal Toolto remove UmbreCrypt
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- UmbreCrypt; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall UmbreCrypt pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete UmbreCrypt pop-up ads from Internet ExplorerDownload Removal Toolto remove UmbreCrypt
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate UmbreCrypt pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove UmbreCrypt pop-up ads from Google Chrome
Download Removal Toolto remove UmbreCrypt
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: UmbreCrypt, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.