What is booster Windows AntiVirus?
Windows AntiVirus booster is a rogue program that can infect your system unless you know it. This fake program was created just to convince you that your computer is infected and that invite you to buy a license to eliminate existing threats. But you need to make probably because this program removes any infection and will lose all their money. Unfortunately, these families FakeVimes infections, including booster Windows AntiVirus and others who were replaced, is not easy to remove for example Windows AntiVirus and tool of support Windows AntiVirus. Fortunately, we are here to help you.
What is booster Windows AntiVirus?
Windows AntiVirus booster interface are very convincing. Also tents, display several fake pop ups (see example below) and scan your system with a false scanner after having received your computer into thinking that the system is infected. Without fear; All these infections that appear in the list that are available on your system. But again, consider that other serious infections can exist without their suspicions. This fake program only unlocked desk will not allow more access to tools such as Task Manager, Windows Explorer and the browser. As you can see, there is still the leader in your computer at any price.Download Removal Toolto remove Windows AntiVirus
Data security is in danger! To avoid possible errors PC
Run a full system scan.
You need to buy license does not in all cases call Windows AntiVirus. Firstly, it is quite expensive. The license costs $ $ 9.99 at the time of writing. As you can understand, probably, you can buy another reliable program for this price. In addition, it should be recalled that this program positively will not do anything on your system, because it is false; Therefore, you should not expect, that the threats will not be deleted. In addition, it specifies all your credit card information, which means that the money could be stolen.
How to remove Windows AntiVirus booster?
Those function booster annoying Windows AntiVirus to disappear, you can enter an activation key, which is located below. The program is still in your system. You will be able to delete, only if you follow the instructions and download reliable scanner. If you choose not to remove the booster Windows AntiVirus from your PC, you can slow down the computer and do other activity not desired to your back.
0W000-obo-otto-E0001 0W000-obo-otto-E0002 0W000-obo-otto-E0003 0W000-obo-otto-E0011 0W000-obo-otto-E0022 0W000-obo-oto-E0023 0W000-obo-otto-E0031 0W000-obo-otto-E0032 0W000-obo-oto-E0033
Remove the booster Windows AntiVirus
Home You have a computer.
Press hold Fate when it disappears from the screen of the BIOS .
Select SafeMode with command prompt using the arrow keys , and press the Enter key.
Type CD C: \Windows\system32\ and press enter.
According to C: \Windows , type Explorer.exe , and then press Enter.
Click Start , open the menu and select Run/Search.
Download Removal Toolto remove Windows AntiVirus Type % APPDATA% and press Enter again.
With the right mouse button on the svc-[random file name]. exe and click delete.
The system in normal modeto restart .
Open the start menu and select run/search after the restart.
Type regedit and press enter.
HKEY_CURRECT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CURRENT Version\Winlogon , go to.
Find Shell, with the right mouse button on it and select Edit.
Given a %WinDir%\Explorer.exe as the value and click OK.
Visit and a reliable malware Remover – download http://www.how2remove-virus.com/download.
Application Install it and scan your system .
If you have any suggestions or simply submit a review, you can in the comments box.
Stop this process of reinforcement Windows AntiVirus:
Delete these files from booster Windows AntiVirus:
These reinforcement entries in the registry Windows AntiVirus to remove:
Step 1: Remove the Windows AntiVirus related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Windows AntiVirus application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.Download Removal Toolto remove Windows AntiVirus
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Windows AntiVirus; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Windows AntiVirus pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Windows AntiVirus pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Windows AntiVirus pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.Download Removal Toolto remove Windows AntiVirus
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Windows AntiVirus pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Windows AntiVirus, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.