What is the patrol Windows Antivirus?
patrol Windows Antivirus is a fraudulent computer program that looks like a computer security tool. You must be installed the program badly without your permission. Therefore, your computer must have a serious malware tool, prevention. Windows Antivirus the patrol is part of a family of Rogue. VirusDoctor, containing the master of Windows, Windows security security booster, booster Windows Antivirus and a great many other threats. These malicious programs can be installed in several ways, including file-sharing sites and sites for adults on your computer. Once installed, the application will start its fake scanner, which gives a list of Trojans, worms, and other threats.
In theory, you must register the program to remove this virus from your PC. The truth is that the patrol Windows Antivirus mimics only the analysis of the system; Therefore, these threats on the list are not present on your PC. Rogue antivirus program should be replaced with a legitimate and serious, because the person with the program of system can provide protection from malware and spyware programs.Download Removal Toolto remove Windows Antivirus
Do Windows Antivirus patrol does?
Large patrol objection Windows Antivirus must be activated. In order to promote in order to complete the purchase of the form, rogue anti-spyware program to restrict access to the Internet and to prevent executable files, which means that you can not use the machine. The restrictions were introduced in order to prevent the removal of patrol Windows Antivirus; However, they may also think that the computer has become unusable due to the presence of various infections.
It really protects your data on your PC, saved and protected you want to surf the Internet, you must have a security tool legitimate. Windows Antivirus patrol could soon another rogue identical replaced by application, bridge built in system security programs and new damage may occur in the system. Before acting to remove in order to protect the system from any other computer threats patrol Windows Antivirus until you can minimize the risk of infection of your computer.
How to patrol Windows Antivirus to remove?
Although not recommended investing in patrol Windows Antivirus, you can register your program with one of the following keys:
After you activate the application, you will find access to the Internet. Our advice is to implement SpyHunter. This program can remove Windows Antivirus patrol and protect the system against threats from different computers, including another antispyware rogue, browser hijackers, Trojans, and other threats.
Removal of patrol Windows AntivirusDownload Removal Toolto remove Windows Antivirus
The computer restarts .
Press the [F8] key when you load the BIOS screen to begin with.
Select safe mode with command prompt.
Press the Enter key.
Type CCD.Press and C: \Windows\system32\ Enter.
If you see the line C: \Windows , type Explorer.exe, and then press ENTER.
Open the menu of home.
Click run , or click on the search box and Type of % appdata%. Press enter.
Delete svc-[random file name]. exe.
The computer restarts .
Open the Start menu.
Repeat step 8.
We provide a regedit and click OK.
Go to HKEY_CURRECT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CURRENT Version\Winlogon.
Shell with the right mouse button and select change.
Change value type %WinDir%\Explorer.exe , and then click in OK.
Now open a browser and go to http://www.how2remove-virus.com/download to download SpyHunter.
Install the program and remove patrol Windows Antivirus.
Windows Antivirus patrol is a complex program. It creates files and registry entries, should be removed from your PC. Although it is recommended a software removal tool spyware, then find the application’s components. Do not forget that you remove the program at your own risk and accepts no responsibility for the consequences, the implications of the test, to eliminate the infection.
(1) open the Task Manager and terminate these processes:
(2) delete these files:
(3) delete entries in the registry in the following manner:
Step 1: Remove the Windows Antivirus related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Windows Antivirus application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection. Download Removal Toolto remove Windows Antivirus
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Windows Antivirus; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Windows Antivirus pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Windows Antivirus pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser. Download Removal Toolto remove Windows Antivirus
Eliminate Windows Antivirus pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Windows Antivirus pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Windows Antivirus, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.