What is Your computer has been locked Ransomware?
Probably reading this article because the display was closed, and you will be asked to pay a ransom to not block the system between $100 and $300. This is due to an infection called virus Your computer has been locked, part of the infamous Reveton family, also known as W32/Reveton. In addition, the name of a type of malware, Ransomware, called as well.
This particular infection was discovered in early 2012, when mainly in European countries. At the height of the popularity of virus Your computer has been locked, it is estimated that 50000 dollars were in a single day, for a total amount of more than $1 million a year. These figures underline the concept as an average user due to lack of computer-based and virtual security expertise are easy to manipulate. We are here to help and their awareness of these issues. Your computer has been locked the virus locks the computer. Eliminate the infection and avoid something like this in the future.Download Removal Toolto remove Your computer has been locked
Where Your computer has been locked does the dose?
Fake email attachments is one of several ways to Reveton Ransomware scattered throughout the Internet. Mounted various attachments in spam and email, so that your system is infected. Download or open attachments from a consignor, wishing to identify and always avoid attachments of an email from an unknown source. This can save time, elimination of virus Your computer has been locked is a process that is long and cumbersome.
A more general method, as you can, Your computer has been locked is a hoax for one type of software. Purple Flash and Java updates are common pieces of software that cybercriminals use to have. This is because many users running Adobe Flash or Java to allow the user to change is not a difficult task. Dodgy pop up appears with a massage the user aware that Flash Player or Java has expired, so the update is required.
Web sites of deception is the leading provider of fake versions. Lately, many of these sites have been observed on the Internet, that imitates an officer could be manufacturer of efficient software, which uses the user’s ability to distinguish a fake web site. Always make sure that you’re legitimate, if you want to download something on your system somewhere. It is best to check if everything was released as the latest update from the official site of the provider.
What is virus Your computer has been locked.
When this virus infects the system, becoming the first major symptom: lock screen and inability to use the system. Cybercriminals will use this type of scare technique to get money from you. A warning message appears, which mimics to a law enforcement agency. The infection will be based on a chilling warning, taking into account the GEO-IP user. For example, a user seems to be infected with a message in the United States, which imitates the FBI or the Justice Department. a UK user will be shown a message and so on, imitating a Department of Metropolitan Police New Scotland Yard. A message is a text on the screen in the following way:Download Removal Toolto remove Your computer has been locked
All of these infections is based on Reveton a deposit via Ukash, MoneyPak, Bitcoin or other similar payment system issues. This is that these payment systems provide a total anonymity of the sender and recipient. No authorities would use this method of payment; In addition, not law enforcement actually gradually complete system as an organization follows. Rather than pay the demanded ransom, you should delete the virus Your computer has been locked.
As already mentioned, security Reveton perhaps also a door of Ransomware later than any other infection, it can be used, your personal information, for example, to steal the social security number, bank account, by electronic mail information address, etc.. So to keep your computer safe, it is essential to remove the virus Your computer has been locked is recommended as soon as possible.
Remove virus Your computer has been locked.
Unfortunately, it is impossible easy to remove virus Your computer has been locked, especially if you do not have experience with these types of infections. You must remove suggested, because it is much more to remove all traces of the infection with a professional tool and a powerful anti-malware for this infection. In addition, it takes less time to perform manual removal. Take note, because it contains the Windows registry to modify this manual, so that requires an advanced knowledge of Windows as an error log while editing the registry key or values may end up in a total disaster. I’m doing this manual removal is at your own risk.
- Begins, it will be the system in safe mode reboot fixed during reboot instead of continuing on the F8 key. You will see the Windows Advanced startup options . Use the arrows on your keyboard to select SafeMode with networking , SafeMode with command promptor screens:
- Your computer has been locked the virus from Windows to delete registration.
Even in safe mode, click type regedit on Windows home and quest line to open the registry editor. With the editor and the lead at the end of the article, you will be able to remove the infection screens: Reveton.
Remove these Ransomware file Your computer has been locked:Download Removal Toolto remove Your computer has been locked
These Ransomware registry entries Your computer has been locked to remove:
Step 1: Remove the Your computer has been locked related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Your computer has been locked application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Your computer has been locked; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Your computer has been locked pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google ChromeDownload Removal Toolto remove Your computer has been locked
Delete Your computer has been locked pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Your computer has been locked pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Your computer has been locked pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Your computer has been locked, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove Your computer has been locked