Introduction of CheckMeApp
CheckMeApp is a kind of destructive adware, which can creep into a target PC by bleeding out the loophole in the system. If CheckMeApp penetrates your system, your browser will be messed up completely. To begin with, some of the default settings of the registry entries will be changed by this virus in the background. As a result, CheckMeApp can boot up automatically every time you turn on your Window.
Furthermore, CheckMeApp will affect your browser in a very bad way by changing the browser settings. Then, your browser is hijacked from time to time when you are browsing the Internet. Besides, CheckMeApp can drop a Trojan to the PC, which can build up a connection between the hackers and your computer. By then the hackers can enter your system without your approval by this virus. The result is that your banking information and other important information will be stolen by hackers in a short time. Another malicious action is that CheckMeApp will reduce the speed of your browser and performance. Considering all these malicious activities performed by CheckMeApp, you must remove it as soon as possible.
Screenshot of CheckMeApp Virus
1. Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
Though it ‘ s possible to remove CheckMeApp in a manual way, it might further damage to your computer system if any slightest mistake is made during the deletion process, for this nasty virus can name their malicious files similar to critical system files. Therefore, if you don ‘ t have the technology to find all the malicious files, it ‘ s we recommend that you use this reliable Automatic Virus Removal Tool to help you resolve the problem.
Step 1: Remove the CheckMeApp related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate CheckMeApp application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection. Download Removal Toolto remove CheckMeApp
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- CheckMeApp; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall CheckMeApp pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete CheckMeApp pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
Download Removal Toolto remove CheckMeApp
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate CheckMeApp pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove CheckMeApp pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: CheckMeApp, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove CheckMeApp