Do you get Ask.couplose.com pop-up on your browser again and again? Does it pop up again even you close the window? Meanwhile, you receive many ads during your browsing activity? You know it is owning to Ask.couplose.com pop-up but you can’t delete it? If so, you can remove Ask.couplose.com pop-up from your browser forever with the help of the following guide.
The Information of Ask.couplose.com
Ask.couplose.com is classified as a vicious adware virus which is mostly distributed via spam e-mail attachments, third party programs, and some dirty Web sites. Thus, when you browse the Internet, you need to be careful with them. Being more dangerous and powerful than other adware viruses, Ask.couplose.com has the capacity to destroy a lot of system files. This powerful function may allow this adware to disable many programs and cause system crash or browser crash.
With Ask.couplose.com adware in your computer, you will not live a peaceful life any more. To begin with, it will change your browser settings in a second, and then you will find that your browser can not work as normal as before. Specifically, no matter when you open your browser, you will be brought to Ask.couplose.com or other unwanted Web sites. What’s more, if you click on the links which are sponsored by Ask.couplose.com, you will be redirected to their domain pages rather than innocent Web sites. In other words, you will be taken to a malicious domain that can contain malicious infections such as EliteUnzip Toolbar or FoxWebber. To sum up, if you want to browse the Internet in the right way, you need to delete Ask.couplose.com as quickly as you can.
1. Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
If you do not have enough skills and time to get rid of this nasty virus, please use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to save to your computer and your trouble.
Step 1: Remove the Ask.couplose.com related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Ask.couplose.com application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
Download Removal Toolto remove Ask.couplose.com
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Ask.couplose.com; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Ask.couplose.com pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Ask.couplose.com pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
Download Removal Toolto remove Ask.couplose.com
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Ask.couplose.com pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Ask.couplose.com pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Ask.couplose.com, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove Ask.couplose.com