Brief Introduction of Ski Search Virus
Ski Search should be defined as dangerous adware, which can creep into your PC without notice. In general, Ski Search hides its malicious codes in some packed files, so if you do not pay enough attention to these files, you will get infected by Ski Search all of sudden. Once Ski Search seeps into your PC, it will change your browser settings, so as to take your Web sites to suspicious sites. Then you cannot surf the Internet as usual.
Moreover, in order to promote the sponsored Web sites and advertisements, Ski Search creates a lot of annoying ads and keeps redirects your search results to irrelevant websites. In addition, Ski Search can download many other viruses including Plain Savings and Goinggo into your computer to damage your system. As a result, you PC will become more and more vulnerable and system crash will occur repeatedly.
Lastly, we have to warn you that Ski Search is an adware, whose function is to record the browsing information. That is to say, Ski Search can get your important information like banking information exposed to outsiders. Now you can see how dangerous it is. Thus, you must remove Ski Search as soon as possible.Download Removal Toolto remove Ski Search
Ski Search Pop-up Screenshot:
1. Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
Ski Search virus is very frustrating and difficult to deal with when it attacks your computer system and mess up your peaceful life. The best way to remove this virus as well as other hidden viruses for good is to do it automatically. In this way, you don ‘ t need to know something about how the computer works and the most important thing is that you don ‘ t have to take the risk to delete system files and cause more damage to your system. It ‘ s we recommend that you use this multi-award of Automatic Virus Removal Tool to completely remove all the viruses.
Step 1: Remove the Ski Search related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Ski Search application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection. Download Removal Toolto remove Ski Search
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Ski Search; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Ski Search pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Ski Search pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
Download Removal Toolto remove Ski Search
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Ski Search pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Ski Search pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Ski Search, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove Ski Search