Do you find out that your home page is replaced by Search.foxtab.com? And each new tab is redirected to Search.foxtab.com? How getting rid of Search.foxtab.com from Chrome, Firefox, and IE to get back to your home page? Read more this article to find out the answers.
The Information of Search.foxtab.com
Search.foxtab.com is a browser hijacker, whose purpose is to compromise various web browsers and change the home page of each browser to Search.foxtab.com. If you are redirected to this malicious site, you should be careful because your computer may be infected by this browser hijacker. To delete Search.foxtab.com from the browser and stop redirection is not an easy thing because this virus has the ability to insert its malicious codes to your registry. As you know, registry is a complex place. Once Search.foxtab.com has made some changes to this place, it will be difficult to deal with it.
Apart from changing your home page to the page, Search.foxtab.com hijacker also installed many unwanted toolbars or extensions to your web browser. No matter what browser you use, it will corrupt them completely. The obvious phenomenon is that the web browser run slower than before. It is because the web browser is flooded with tons of commercials. Actually, by redirecting you to other annoying Web sites, which are linked to its advantage, Search.foxtab.com is able to collect money for their creators.
Meanwhile, with the help of this hijacker, other malicious software such as TheTorntvs V11-1 or Fruit Basket can attack your system easily. That is to say, with Search.foxtab.com within your system, you may have to face more problems. In summary, we recommend that your getting rid of Search.foxtab.com redirect virus from your PC as soon as possible.
Screenshot of Search.foxtab.com Redirect:
1. Remove the Virus Automatically & Completely (Recommended)
If you do not have enough skills and time to get rid of this nasty virus, please use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to save to your computer and your trouble.
Step 1: Remove the Search.foxtab.com related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Search.foxtab.com application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel.
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection. Download Removal Toolto remove Search.foxtab.com
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Search.foxtab.com; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Search.foxtab.com pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Search.foxtab.com pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
Download Removal Toolto remove Search.foxtab.com
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Search.foxtab.com pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.
Remove Search.foxtab.com pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Search.foxtab.com, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5. Download Removal Toolto remove Search.foxtab.com