What is Orbitum
Orbitum is classified as an annoying adware virus that has targeted many browsers like Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and other popular browsers. Usually, PC users can get infected by Orbitum virus. However, it does not notice when it comes inside.
Once Orbitum slips into your system, it will change your start-up settings to activate automatically when you boot your system. It is able to delete some files, which results in poor system performance and improper operation. Besides, a lot of suspicious ads can be added to your browser that keep popping up. These ads can take up a large amount of system resources and CPU usage. By then, you may get many difficulties when browsing some sites on the Internet. For instance, you will have to spend a long time to load a page.
Moreover, similar to other adware like Aw Snap and Screen Glaze, Orbitum can also help their authors to record your surfing habits and collect your money. Therefore, you must pay attention to your confidential information when you get infected with Orbitum adware. Normally, Orbitum spread through e-mail attachments, suspicious links, free programs and so on. To be careful when surfing the Internet can prevent such malware. If infection, you need to delete Orbitum adware quickly.
Orbitum Virus Screenshot:
Orbitum viruses are malicious and even dangerous:
1. Orbitum virus enters computers without awareness.
2. Orbitum virus affects different browsers and change browser settings without your permission.
3. Orbitum virus add its add-ons and extensions to the browser so as to generate tons of ads.
4. Ads by Orbitum redirecting users to malicious sites that can distribute other viruses.
5. Orbitum virus takes advantage of system vulnerabilities to spy on users and steal confidential information.
1. Get Rid of Orbitum Virus Automatically & Permanently (Recommended)
To manually remove this nasty Orbitum virus, you have to search and delete all of the registry entries,. DLL and. exe files from the hard disk. But it will be a difficult task to perform if you do not have such experience and knowledge. Not to mention you can delete wrong system files and permanently damage your system. Thus, it ‘ s we recommend that you use this powerful Automatic Virus Removal Tool to remove all viruses once and for all.
Step 1: Remove the Orbitum related programs from your computer
By following the first part of instructions, you will be able to trace and completely get rid of the intruders and disturbances:
- To terminate Orbitum application from the system, use the instructions which suit you:
- Windows XP/Vista/7: Choose Start button, and then go for Control Panel. Download Removal Toolto remove Orbitum
- Windows 8: Have the cursor of the mouse moved to the right side, edge. Choose Search and start searching “control panel”. The other way to get there is to make a right click on the hot corner in left (simply, Start button) and go for Control Panel selection.
As you get into Control Panel, then look for Programs section and choose Uninstall a program. In case your Control Panel is in Classic View, you should press twice on Programs and Features.
When Programs and Features/Uninstall a Program Windows appears, take a look at the list provided, find and uninstall one or all the programs found:
- Orbitum; HD-Total-Plus; RemoveThaeAdAopp; UTUobEAdaBlock; SafeSaver; SupTab;
- ValueApps; Lollipop; Software Updated Version; DP1815; Video Player; Convert Files for Free;
- Plus-HD 1.3; BetterSurf; Trusted Web; PassShow; LyricsBuddy-1; Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2;
- Media Player 1.1; Savings Bull; Feven Pro 1.1; Websteroids; Savings Bull; HD-Plus 3.5; Re-markit.
Additionally, you should uninstalled any application which was installed short time ago. In order to find those recently installed applcations, press on Installed On section and here investigate programs based on the dates it were installed. Take a better look at that list once again and uninstall any unfamiliar program.
It can also happen that you may not find any of the above listed programs which you were advised to uninstall. If you realize that you do not recognize any unreliable and unseen programs, follow the next steps in this uninstallation guide.
Step 2: Uninstall Orbitum pop-ups from browsers: Internet Explorer, Firefox and Google Chrome
Delete Orbitum pop-up ads from Internet Explorer
By relying on the provided tips you can have your browsres brought back to the normal state. Here are the tips for Internet Explorer:
- Go to Internet Explorer, press on the gear icon (right side). Find yourself on Internet Options.
- In this section, press on Advanced tab, and continue with Reset.
- As you are in Reset Internet Explorer settings section, go for Delete personal settings box, and move forward to Reset.
- As you see that the task is being finished, choose Close selection, for actions to be confirmed. ” To finish, close and reopen the browser.
Eliminate Orbitum pop-up ads from Mozilla Firefox
If Mozilla Furefox browser on your system is somehow broken because of the entrance of viruses, you should restrore it. Restoring in other words means resetting browser to its primary state. Do not be worry as your personal selection on the browser will be safe, e.g. history, bookmarks, passwords and etc.
- While you are on Firefox, press on Firefox button, move through Help menu and choose Troubleshooting Information.
- While on this page, choose Reset Firefox (on the right).
- Carry on with Reset Firefox in the apperaing window.
- Now, the browser will be restored to its default settings. When the process is finished, you will see the list of the data imported. Approve by choosing Finish.
Important: As the browser restore was conducted, be informed that the old profile of Firefox will be saved in the folder Old Firefox Data located on your system‘s desktop. You may need this folder or you may just remove it as it owns your private data. In case the reset was not successful, have your important files copied from the mentioned folder back.Download Removal Toolto remove Orbitum
Remove Orbitum pop-up ads from Google Chrome
- Find and press on Chrome menu button (browser toolbar) and then choose Tools. Continue with Extensions.
- In this tab, delele ane unfamiliar plugins by pressing on the icon of trash can. Importantly, have all or one of these programs removed: Orbitum, HD-Total-Plus, SafeSaver, DP1815, Video Player, Convert Files for Free, Plus-HD 1.3, BetterSurf, Media Player 1.1, PassShow, LyricsBuddy-1, Yupdate4.flashplayes.info 1.2, Media Player 1.1, Savings Bull, Feven Pro 1.1, Websteroids, Savings Bull, HD-Plus 3.5.